uplift

hi ladies

i was just wondering what is the most romantic thing your DH/BF/SO has ever said or done for you

i'm sure the weather is making all of us a little nuts, so i thought if we came up with something that made us smile, we wouldm't be quite as nuts

heres mine:

last night my hubby said my lips are as soft as rose petals, no one has ever said anything like that before, not even former boyfriends!!!

p.s. we've been married for nine yrs, and living together for ten

bi-polarmommy

Asked by bi-polarmommy at 12:29 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• aww... well i wish my husband was that cute!!
    amysmomma505

Answer by amysmomma505 at 12:54 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Mine hubby brings we gifts when he is out on the road or if i don't go to town, just to show he doe thing about me when he has to leave
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I went on a group date once and really liked one of the guys that came with. I sat next to him in our friends car on the way to a club and then out to eat after. He called me the next day to ask me out and told me he had slept with his coat on his pillow because it smelled like my parfume...dreamy!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:28 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• bump

bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 11:14 PM on Dec. 12, 2008