Hypothetical question for all...

It's sad that for some I know I will have to explain this How ever I know I will. Hypothetical means If this happened put your self in this situation. Please don''t answer but that wont happen. This is a what if scenario answer accordingly.

Ok so lets say you die tomorrow and all that happened was you disappeared into nothingness were you were still aware of things but just stuck reliving any I wish I would have done this I wish I would have done that. Is there any thing you wish you did? Is there any thing you didn't do because of your religion that now with not having heaven or hell or what ever you believe you would want to go back and do? Any regrets?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 1:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Religious Debate

• No. My religion teaches me to love others and treat people kindly. Why would I regret that?
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• No, not really. I mean, if my biggest regret was not being able to eat a Whopper, or bacon or shrimp, but in exchange for that my life was meaningful and fulfilling, what's there to regret really?

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Ummm...I don't think so, no.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I believe exactly what you described IS heaven or hell.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• However... if it was the other way around, now THAT would be worthy of regret...

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 1:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• No, I wouldn't want to go back and do something I chose not to do because my belief in heaven and hell. Alot of my religious beliefs have alot to do with having morals and common sense so no, I highly doubt I'd regret not doing something.
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• No, I think life's lessons have taught me to be a better person and without those lessons, I would not be the person I am today. Being in nothingness would be disappointing though.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 1:26 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I don't do things in my life today because I believe they will get me into heaven (or keep me out of hell). I do what I think is best for myself and my family, and what I believe to be good for others around me.
    BUT if I died tomorrow I would certainly regret not being there to watch my children grow up. I would spend eternity wondering about them.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 1:41 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I agree with Sharon (momto2boys973).
    I would really regret looking back on a life filled with selfish, fleeting pleasures than one were I said no to something yet lived for love of others and God.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 1:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

LOve that answer
    hot-mama86

Comment by hot-mama86 (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2011