Who has done a Beth Moore Bible study? Which one was your favorite, and why?

Beth Moore's bible studies have helped me understand the bible so much better. I have done many of her studies, and my favorite one is "Living beyond yourself" Exploring the fruit of the Spirit.
This bible study was such a deep study, but offered so much understanding in correlation to the Trinity, and how applicable it was and is to my life.

Just finished "David" Seeking a Heart like His
This one was so good since I came away with so much hope for change in my own life.

momma-t42

Asked by momma-t42 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• we just did 'David', and we're in the middle of an older study, 'Wising Up'..enjoying the second better!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:25 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I haven't heard of "Wising up" Will have to look into that one :)
    momma-t42

Comment by momma-t42 (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Started one but wasn't able to finish out the year (it was with a church group). I don't remember what one it was, it's been a few years. My mom does 1 or 2 every year, she has a huge church group that does it.
    Anonymous

• I am currently doing Paul--90 Days On His Journey Of Faith. This is the only Beth Moore study I've done and I just can't seem to get into it. I'll do it for 3 or 4 days in a row, then lay it aside for a week or two. Not sure why.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 7:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I have done Esther,Abraham,Issac and Jacob and The Tabernacle. Getting ready to do both the one on Psalms and revelation. Tehy are not my favorite study but I enjoy the videos
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 6:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I really enjoy the video's and once I force myself to do the homework (which is every time)...I learn soooo much about the bible.. I admit though, it's hard keeping up with the homework. She has you flip from OT to NT back n forth over and over...but I have just learned a lot from sticking with the homework.
    I've done ...Daniel-twice, Breaking Free-Twice, The Tabernacle -my second favorite, Esther, Living beyond yourself-Holy Spirit, David...
    Once homework is over, I feel I get more from IT than I do the video's...but she is a great speaker.
    Thanks for all your comments :)
    momma-t42

Comment by momma-t42 (original poster) at 7:21 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I've done Jesus The One and Only, Breaking Free, Daniel and Esther.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 9:51 AM on Jul. 15, 2011