eating to fast or to much????

ok so im 29 wks and when ever i eat a big meal like dinner my stomch starts to hurt hella bad and i will eat on and off all day like my doc told me to and he said that should help with the pains at dinner well it still is not i asked him and he said maybe i ate to fast i was wondering if any of u had this problem

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• could it be gas? that can happen from eating too fast. slow down when eating. enjoy your food :)

could it be heart burn?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i do enjoy my food its just the guy i used to live with was in the army and ate hella fast soi learned to keep up with him when he eats or i would only get one serving so its kinda a habbit
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I have this problem and I'm not pregnant, just overweight. I get gas, discomfort and heartburn.

Try not to eat a lot at dinner or any meal. Eat small meals or healthy snacks throughout the day so you're not starving at mealtime.

And slow down, because you can shovel the food down faster than it takes for your stomach to let your brain know that it's full. By the time you feel full, you've eaten an enormous amount of food.
    Hope this helps!
    mama_k228

Answer by mama_k228 at 5:52 AM on Dec. 11, 2008