Are you doing anything fun this weekend?

bellagracie82

Asked by bellagracie82 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Replacing our septic system that tree roots have damaged. No septic for the last 3 days. NOT fun.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:30 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• no..my MIL/SIL are supposed to come 'visit' us for the first time in two years..we always go to them...and they aren't actually coming just to see us, of course..they have an agenda and we're only seeing them for one evening's dinner. hopefully.
    other than that, i have an aunt who is dying, and i really thought i'd be hightailing it out of town to be with family this weekend..and avoid my MIL/SIL (just keepin' it real, ladies!)..but so far, she's still hanging on...bless her heart.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:32 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I am getting together w/my sil whom I have come to adore~i am thrilled:)
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 1:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• its the start of DD's birthday week! all day tomorrow i'll be making a cake, wrapping presents, & buying last min presents. Sunday is DD's family party w/ presents & cake. we also celebrate on her actual b-day Wed (grandma gets her all day) & Fri (DH & i are taking her to Kung Fu Panda 2). its going to be an awesome week(end)!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Rookie baseball tournament for the 7 year old. Then digging out the 24 foot round area for the above ground pool, and that will put me in bed for the rest of the weekend.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Hope to be able to sleep in ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:26 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Going to our local flea market and look around maybe get some cute home decor. And Maybe a cook out ( I hope ) and What I would like most to get to sleep in next to my handsome Hubby
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• taking my kids swimming
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 9:15 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I am working this evening and tonight & all day and night tomorrow, but I happen to love my job so it isn't a big deal but my hubby & girls will be playing in the pool and making smores.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:38 AM on Jun. 11, 2011