What did you do for fun when you were 36-37 wks preggers?

Any fun ways to reenergize? Feel like I am just sitting here waiting.. and waiting.. haha.. you know the feeling. At any rate, just looking for some out of the box ideas for fun!

Camilletnt

Asked by Camilletnt at 1:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well since its summer you could always go to local carnivals or to the zoo, i am 32 weeks along and thats what i am planning on doing to pass the time
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 2:45 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• For fun I sat in front of the Air Conditioner! haha Seriously! I was 36 weeks the end of September begining of October and in Texas that is still HOT!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:37 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• lol. DH and I went on a date to Dave and Busters one night when I late in pregnancy with my first. It was our last good fun date for a while!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:37 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• LOLOLOL!!! seriously?? omg..i was so swollen from head to toe, my biggest accomplishment at that time was to get to the bathroom or be able to wear a pair of shoes without looking like i had two overgrown gorilla feet.
    btw, i was still working 8-10hrs a day, in the salon, behind the chair...not fun..but $ talks!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:37 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• The most fun I had in late pregnancy was posting pictures of my swollen feet to Facebook. I was wearing crocs (because they were the only thing that fit) and my feet swelled through the holes in the shoes.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:37 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Go for a Swim, Go to my Mothers, Watch TV with my other kids, Read a Good Book, Keep my feet up, Have a good cup of tea, Take a nap that's my favorite, Be on Cafe MOM all the time!!!! Prepare, Prepare, Prepare!!!
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 2:32 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• oh goodness I don't remember and its not been that long. lol

I stayed on mommy websites, took walks, rested when I could-napped alot, as for fun fun- go to outings such as community events, go swimming, go out w/ the girls, do things you know you want be able to do again for a VERY long time... :O)
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 1:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• yeah.. I am still working too -- but on my off days I get stir crazy but just feel like ugh.. really should I move from the coach to the chair? I dream of a pool... if only!! lol. Oh well.
    Camilletnt

Comment by Camilletnt (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I would go to the local YMCA and take a dip in the pool. I felt like a whale but it took the strain off a lot of my joints. Actually it was not really much fun though.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 1:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• i'm trying to figure out things to do also! today is my birthday,, and i'm looking for something fun and relaxing to do :]
    pipsqueak01

Answer by pipsqueak01 at 1:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2011