How do you find out if your pictures have been stolen here on CM?

I've heard of people stealing another CM member's pics then posting them on CM as someone else. I was thinking about typing my username on all my pics but i'd have to delete them all :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in About CafeMom

• you really can't unless you do like you said and "water mark" all your photos.

best tip - either make your profile private or don't post any photos you don't mind being taken. it's the world wide web after all, everyone has access to it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• they did make it harder for the average user to steal pics. no right clicking. its still possible but if you arent are up with computers you wont know what to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I tried once to take one of my own pictures and copy it into my computer (up loaded it from my old computer and don't have that picture in my computer files anymore and I couldn't so it isn't that easy. The person has to really know what they are doing to get one of your pics.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 8:56 AM on Dec. 11, 2008