My oldest daughter took my cell phone... can i track her and go get it?

What website can I use?

I know it's scary stalker but I dont care to involve the police or or the phone company.. just take care of a normal rebellious teen

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Technology

• Oh...and at least AT&T will not tell you where your cell is. I lost mine when it was on silent so I couldn't just call it to find out where it was. I called AT&T and they said it was illegal for them to tell me where my phone was.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:59 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• if you have At&t there is a feature they can turn on to help you find it its like 10 dollars..after you find it just turn the feature back off..also you can fix the phone to not operate until you find it and enter a code good luck
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 1:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Maybe just call the phone company and tell them you lost it and see if they can track it.
    Anonymous

• Have you called the number and told her to bring he behind and the phone back home? You shouldn't waste the police's time unless you have reason to think she is in danger. I would text the phone or call and say bring back yourself and the phone, or your going to have double the punishment when you arrive, and trust me it isn't something you want doubled missy!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I would just call the phone company. I am sure this is not the first time a parent has had to call them for this very reason.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• We have AT&T and you can sign up for FAMILY MAP and It will tell you within a reasonably small vicinity where the phone is. The phone has to be turned on. It costs like $10/month, but they have it 30 days free. So once you find your phone, you can cancel the membership and it won't cost you anything.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:57 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• why did she take it?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• she stole my phone because all of her friends have a cell phone and she does not. She thinks I am being cruel
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Did you call the phone?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:05 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I have called and text the phone she will not answer it or return tetxts however she answered a call from the neighbors house
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2011