Smoking questions

okay. I get it that smoking is nasty and unhealthy but here are a couple questions that maybe you can answer for me.
If you are or were a smoker would you or do you smoke infront of your kids???
Do you or would you smoke in your house?

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 1:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• In front of, yes, but not inside the house. I haven't smoked indoors in many years.
    Anonymous

• I am in the process of quitting right now. I never ever smoke in front of my son or in the house.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 1:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• i smoked in my early 20's and we did not smoke in the house or around my sd
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 1:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I would not smoke inside or around kids.
    KolaT

Answer by KolaT at 1:51 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I used to smoke YUK then realized how freaking gross it was and quite. If i did smoke I would never smoke around my children because they deserve to breath clean air not nasty smoke filled air. As far as smoking in your house with kid, thats even more horrible!! It stinks and it can kill you why would you want to expose your beautiful children to it.

lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 1:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I was a smoker, stopped when I got pregnant w/ #1.
    My DH smokes now.

He does smoke "in front" of our kids, but its most always outside in the open... He rarely smokes in the house.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 1:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I quit over a year ago. I did not smoke in the house, period.

I'm not clear on what you mean by "in front of" my children. Yes, the saw me smoke, but they were not within proximity to be affected by it. I look at it very simply, I have a filter, You don't. I signed up for this, you didn't. It bothers me when people smoke in public places where there are children- like parks. Even when I was a smoker, I said something about it.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I don't smoke indoors near my kids we have a separate room for smoking in (it's ventilated and no kids allowed in), but if we are outside playing I do have a cigarette once in a while. so yes my kids have seen me have a cigarette.
    Anonymous

• I was a smoker, and never smoked inside my house, but my friends smoked inside theirs and it wasn't a big deal. Somehow, she was amazing at keeping he house nice smelling etc. I have alot of younger siblings, and I never ever smoked around them. It makes me sad when you see parents smoking around their kids. Hello... second hand smoke kills!!! I have been tobacco free for 2 years now :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 2:36 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Whats's with all the smoking qs the last couple of days?
    Anyway, we never smoked in the house and I could never stand it when people did. It just stings my eyes so bad and the smell does saturate your clothes and your hair. And I did smoke in the car, but never when the kids were in it.
    But, yes my kids have seen me smoking outside when I did.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 3:10 PM on Jun. 10, 2011