Would u be okay if your DH/SO was in the mood... adult content

..for a blow job, but not " in the mood " for sex?? Or would you be offended if he wasn't happy a blow job turned into sex?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• No, I would not be offended either way. If he wants a blow job then I will do that if he wants sex I need to be in the mood for that too.
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• that would make me feel like he was being extremely selfish and rude!!
    syntekgal

Answer by syntekgal at 1:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• i dont know how i would feel, last night we had amazing sex , started off with us watching tv and i was playing with him and then he got so much in the mood we moved into the bedroom .. had great sex im 28 weeks preg.. so it is sometimes getting uncomfortable
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• When I'm on my period that's all that happens...so when I'm not on my period he better give it up!! lol
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• All I'm gonna say is "Do unto others as you would have done to you." He'd better return the favor!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:35 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Basically last night it began with a blow job- I got on top but the sex was weird..after he said he was in the mood for head not sex and so that offended me for some reason- and to top it off he never goes down on me and I often go down on him..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• why are you people with men that don't reciprocate...?
    O_o
    sherlokke

Answer by sherlokke at 2:59 PM on Jun. 10, 2011