For those of you keeping up with the Casey Anthony trial, how do you feel about her reaction in court the past few days?

As testimony about the remains of Caylee Anthony continued for a second day Friday, Casey Anthony broke down in tears and had to be comforted by one of her attorneys.

Like Thursday, Anthony became emotional while listening to state witnesses testify, crying and taking deep breaths. She kept a tissue to her mouth and nose for much of the testimony and did not look at photos being shown to the jury.

At one point, attorney Dorothy Clay Sims put her arm around Anthony to comfort her.

Dr. Gary Utz, the Orange/Osceola County chief deputy medical examiner, returned to the stand Friday and immediately began answering questions about Caylee's remains.

Utz testified that there was no evidence of trauma on Caylee's remains and no broken bones.

Jurors were also shown photos of the tattered and torn shorts and shirt Caylee was wearing when she died.

Full Article: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28195372/detail.html

do you think she's sincerely crying? and if so, do you think it's because the realization of what she did hit her? what are your thoughts about her reaction today and the past few days, and about the trial in general? are you going with the defense's story about accidental drowning, or the prosecution's view that little Caylee Anthony was killed?

what doesn't make sense to me, is if Caylee's death was truly accidental, why then did they toss her remains in the woods like yesterday's trash, and WHY THE DUCTAPE? makes no sense to me. 

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I feel so bad for her...

I would like to console her by using chloroform on her and placing duct tape over her mouth and nose and placing her in the trunk of her mothers car

I bet that would make her feel better

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:11 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• FAKER. She's crying because she got caught.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Like Thursday, Anthony became emotional while listening to state witnesses testify, crying and taking deep breaths. She kept a tissue to her mouth and nose for much of the testimony and did not look at photos being shown to the jury.

***

And did you notice that she used the SAME tissue the entire time?! I don;t know about you, but when I've been THAT upset, I've gone through and ENTIRE box of tissues--wiping my tears, blowing my nose, etc.) Crocodile tears, that's all they were.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:45 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• i have to agree with shanna she is not crying b/c she is so sad she is crying b/c she did not get away with it!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 2:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I think she realizes that she is in BIG trouble, and is very concerned that she is going to get the electric chair, I hope she does.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• She is crying because she knows she is getting the needle. She saw the nail her coffin and realized that it was over. Wench. Ugh this pisses me off so bad...
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I think she knows she is going down and out and she cant charm her way out of this one, she is crying cause her ass got caught and she can not find a way to sneak out of it like she has done so in the past.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 2:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Academy award performance!! In other words...."It's all about MEEEE!!" Her performance over the past couple of days goes right back to her jailhouse tapes, when she said "all anyone cares about is CAYLEE," and "I have to look like the victim, because I'm a victim too."

I really think she convinced herself that she was innocent up until this time, and the last couple of days of testimony from the internet expert and Dr. G, have actually made her realize for the first time what she did, and what poor Caylee went through, while she drugged and suffocated her, and then what happened to her body and remains. Aboslutely disgusting! Casey's punishment should be in meeting the exact same fate as Caylee!! And until her death she should be forced to look at images of Caylee's remains and hear taped recordings of her voice over and over again until she's literally bouncing off of padded cell walls!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:43 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• fake.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 2:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I don't know since I really haven't seen any coverage of it today. I know the last couple of days when I have seen her she is just wiping around her eyes and holding a tissue once in a while. One of the analysts was saying that she is doing what a lot of people refer to as 'squint crying' but that she isn't visibly shaken or sobbing and that is what people are having an issue with. It sounds like she got the message loud and clear and is playing to the audience.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2011