Is it bad to share bottles between twins?

I've heard alot of people say not to share bottles and spoons between twins but my boys share a spoon cause i have to feed them at the same time or the other one goes nuts. I mean i know if one is sick then duh dont share but i dont see it as that bad to share between them. What do you think?

youngmum87

Asked by youngmum87 at 2:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no, no more than other siblings share drinks... because what one has the other will get anyway.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 2:02 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• when babies drink from bottles, their saliva gets pushed back into the bottle. so unless you're okay with one of the twins drinking milk that has the other's saliva in it, then no it's not good for them to share bottles.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:02 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• My twins shared spoons and bottles or cups...if one is sick the other one will get it no matter what anyways lol....so it dosent matter if they share spoons or bottles...in my opinon
    momma_twins7317

Answer by momma_twins7317 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I really think it would be almost impossible to stop. It's fine.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:22 PM on Jun. 10, 2011