uplift (PIOG)

hi ladies

i was just wondering what is the most romantic thing your DH/BF/SO has ever said or done for you

i'm sure the weather is making all of us a little nuts, so i thought if we came up with something that made us smile, we wouldm't be quite as nuts

heres mine:

last night my hubby said my lips are as soft as rose petals, no one has ever said anything like that before, not even former boyfriends!!!

p.s. we've been married for nine yrs, and living together for ten

bi-polarmommy

Asked by bi-polarmommy at 12:38 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• Snuck in while I was sleeping and bought me a dozen roses and a watch I wanted. It was so nice to wake up to that.
    He attempted this again another time more recently when I was asleep one morning he went out bought me a dozen roses and a book I wanted. He didn't have a house key, locked himself out and was trying to sneak through another window in the house. I woke up to the noise and ruined it :( lol. I met him right after he got through the window.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 12:44 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Last night as my husband and I were taking my little sister home, we were talking about mass and gravitational pull. Jokingly, I said that my rear had a lot of mass and it's own gravitational pull. Without missing a beat, my hubby said "Yeah, it sure attracts ME!"...I was floored. We all busted up laughing, and I flashed him a secret "I'm so in love with you" look.
    Ophy

Answer by Ophy at 4:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• hubby and i are both divorced and each had 2 kids w/former spouses...so 4 kids total and we have decided not to have more becuase everyone gets along, and I am 41. he said he wishes we had met younger so I could have been the mother of all the kids, and that we could've experienced pregnancy and childbirth together :)
    tomsbride

Answer by tomsbride at 5:20 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• bump

bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 11:12 PM on Dec. 12, 2008