I hate my mil

how do i stop? she is a borderline personality, so she can't hlp but be a mean person and n absolute bitch anymore then I can stop my panic attacks or depression. But how do I deal? How do I stop this feeling of panic and hatred for her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Avoid her as much as possible. That's what normal people do with borderline people.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:11 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Well what does she do that is so bad?
    niki2779

Answer by niki2779 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I agree with swasson...
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:13 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I hate mine too. Join the club.
    Anonymous

• gee sounds like my Mil.....does she take medication?my mil is bi-polar and when shes off her meds....boy what a bitch! All you really can do is avoid her and also have your hubby talk with her too.....
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 2:18 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• she lied about me to friends and family made me out to be a horrible person, made me her maid and disrespected me by doing things like not putting him in a car seat and yelled at me for getting upset. So yeah...oh btw i was living with her and my fil while my husband and I were going through our first deployment and I was pregnant. Hubby thought she would help me through the deployment since she was a military wife as well...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:18 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I can't avoid her she's living in my house for the next three days...and as far as i know she doesn't know she has it, and does not take meds. I only know she has it because I was talking to my shrink and she informed me of borderline disorder...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• hubby can talk to her, she;s still the victim and you have to apologize to her for accusing her of any wrong doing. She got super bitch on me after I refused to apologize lol I had been living there two weeks and she burst *yes literally slammed the door open* and screamed at me to get out, cause either i moved or she moved. The reason being was I was talking shit. Talking shit was that I had asked my fil *he gets home from work first* if they were hurting on money, because the rent I was to pay had been raised an xtra $100. Now I was not in on the talks about what the rules were of living with her, hubby and her did it without me. so I was concerned they were hurting, so yes how dare I talk shit... I asked my fil what I should do when she was done with her rage and was pouting in her room, he told me to apologize even though I had done nothing wrong, I asked for what lol. He said that's just how you deal with her...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• First of all, get her out of your home. There is no way in the world I would live with my MIL again - hubby knows it's her or me. After she's out of your home, stay away from her. Your husband can visit her if he wants, but you don't have to. If she calls when he's not home, don't answer the phone. The less contact you have with her, the better. My MIL is a crazy b*tch too, I understand. Good luck.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• She doesn't call me lol, if she wants to know the kids sizes or what they like she calls my hubby. And I do have to visit her because if I don't hubby would start to hate me I do believe. I mean that's his mom, and he loves her. But he did promise me I never have to live with her agian so hopefully he doesn't get kicked out of the military. They are cutting about 3k people out of the navy.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2011