What is a good gift for Christmas for my 20 month old?

We are at a loss on what to get him. He does not need anything, we still have all the peek-a-boo blocks and balls from my daughter. He plays with a lot of his big sister and brother's toys. Any ideas are welcome, he turns two in March.

We bought all the kids some clothes. We have all the other kids gifts bought or picked out just nothing in mind for him. He will be happy opening boxes but I would like there to be gifts in them :)

Thanks Ladies

spunkymomof3

Asked by spunkymomof3 at 12:49 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Look on Fisher Price, they have great toys and I think you can shop by age.
    jekr43

Answer by jekr43 at 5:44 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• we bought that horse that hooks up to the tv..they seem to like it..yes they have it mil didnt want to wait...and a ball pit.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:51 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• oh yeah tons of books..my lo's love them
    mama2twins07

• there is a computer game if you let him play on your computer.. its called giggles baby or giggle baby.. at toys r us..its cute.. or jordan likes his little try cycle thing my mom got him for his birthday..ill call ya later and give ya some ideas or email you some
    afwifeandmommy1

Answer by afwifeandmommy1 at 9:16 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I had the same problem, my sons bday was in november and grandma and grandpa kind of went overboard and so he has enough toys and clothes to last him a lifetime, so i am just getting him a slide climber and a potty for him to get used to, that way he at least has something to unwrap.
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 11:20 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Why do you feel you need to give an object as a gift? Couldn't you gift an experience? A 20 month old would be largely curious about the world around him or her. They would respond well to things like going to an aquarium or petting zoo, a laser light show, and "hands on" science museum. Maybe an authentic sleigh ride where they get to see reindeer/Santa/snow and/or have some hot chocolate at the end...something that you can share stories about as a family later.
    Ophy

Answer by Ophy at 4:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Mega blocks, pretend tools, Crayola colour wonder markers and books, or Crayola also has this Tadoodles station with the tadoodles markers and it helps teach colours and how to scribble, dot, zigzag.
    MammaMcC

Answer by MammaMcC at 10:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2008