pregnat and working third shift?

i was wondering if any other mommys or mommys to be might know this....i worked third shift a good lenght of my pregnancy and i read that a baby is rocked to sleep when ur moving like at work....and that why they tend to do there kicking when u get ready for bed cause u have stopped rocking them....well i thnk since i was on that shift it trained my daughter to sleep through the night she has done it since the second day she was home now she is 7 weeks...she wakes at 5 am to eat n get changed but thats all n sleeps again till 8-9.....very very good baby but i was just curious if this is true for any one else?

gonnabamomma

Asked by gonnabamomma at 12:51 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You know, I never really thought about it that way, but I guess my daughter was the same way. I worked third shift as a waitress while I was pregnant and my daughter slept throught the night good as well after she was born. It used to make me so mad when I would get home from work and lay down. I was so tired and then she would start kicking and moving around. Drove me nuts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Dec. 11, 2008