Issues....

how often do and and your DH disagree on things and how do you come to a common ground???

Kat1990

Asked by Kat1990 at 2:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Here lately........constantly and some never get resolved.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• pretty regularly but one of us usually give in and we compromise a little.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• We really only disagree on our different parenting styles...I think he's WAY too strict and he thinks I'm too lenient ...we got into a HUGE fight about that a few weeks ago and finally I told him that basically I'm a stay at home mom and he's rarely ever here because he works 2 jobs...so when he IS here, he needs to just back off a little bit...I know what I'm doing, I have a routine established and since he doesnt really know whats going on he needs to just let me handle things my way...I get tired of him trying to micro-manage everything I do on the rare occasion that he's even home....he said he would try lol...I guess thats as good as I'm going to get for now lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:28 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• we rarely disagree, but sometimes we do & it's OK. It's usually over something small & we're OK with agreeing to disagree.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2011