wondering why house shopping is wanting you to pay to look at a house

I was wondering if you ever heard of paying money to look at houses? i went house shopping and they wanted 20.00 each person, i have never in my life never heard of this intil today and i was wondering if anyone else has been threw this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• sounds like a scam
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• was it a foreclosure tour? I could see them charging for that. Just go on realtor.com..its free then call the realtor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Many developers have home shows that feature several model homes and their is a fee for these events. Home tours are also popular in some areas ...for the holidays and such. Not to sell a home, just to visit and see the decor.

If this is a realtor....Call the broker and seek more information. We have bought numerous homes and I have never even heard of spending money to see homes for sale.

In this economy realtors are just happy to have interested clients...
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 1:55 AM on Dec. 11, 2008