do you ever think of suicide?

I'm thinking about killing myself.I'm hopeless for my future, when I reach out for emotional support, I'm met with hostility and indifference. 9 years ago,I came very close since then I thought I would never feel that way again, but this year I've done two attemps- each time I feel this way, my motivation to keep plugging in shrinks. But,I'm angry because I want to live, deserve to live and enjoy life and contribute to my family and society in general, kids deserve a happy childhood. my suicide will obviously be a pain and an abandonment to them, adults,too like kids dont need any more traumas. It's not fair that they have to have this potental loss in their life, and I fear one of these days that it may be more than just a potential. At least right now, I'm not immediately suicidal. I love them so much yet I still struggle with this. Anyone else ever felt this way? no insults or shaming please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Health

• wow sweetie. thats alot to deal with. i've thought bout it. and thought bout it. and then i dont see the point of causing my love ones pain and hurt. its not fair to them or you. if you ever need someone to talk to i'm always on whether its on here or aim or whatever i'm here..

aim-brokentear1129
    myspace
    julietorres_1019@hotmail.com
    email-
    brokentear1129@aol.com

i'm ALWAYS ON!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:58 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I do. I love my family very much. But I have nothing going for me. No car. No job. I'm alone all the time, literally. I Just feel so hopeless. I feel so sad so much of the time. I don't need help. I'm not psycho or anything. I just feel so useless and I just feel like dying. My family is a big part why I feel this way, they never want to hang out with me. I dont have friends. I too feel like just taking my life. I too don't know what to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• girl i feel the same way sometimes. i dont have a car. i dont work. i stay home all the time. i have no friends. i'm alone with my two yr old most of the time. and i have to come on here to have some type of socializing thats sad.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:01 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• hun its hard...i have tried to kill myself. when i was 13...i hung myself the rope broke tg...look at my family now. that is all i have to do is look at my lo's. I hope you are ok. I hope you can talk to someone you can always type me. *(HUGS)*...
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:05 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I'm sorry you feel this way. I've been up and down during this pregnancy, so I talked to my doctor. I think you should talk to a doctor, and get some counseling. The best thing you can do is get help. It does get better, I promise! <3
    beforeyoureyes

Answer by beforeyoureyes at 1:46 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I have at times thought crazy thoughts, but i don't think i could ever follow through on them, I felt these things before my hubby and son came along, you need to find someone who understands and talk to them about it, it doesn't have to be a doctor of any kind, it can be a good friend. Maybe think about doing things that keep you busy, maybe think about getting in school, take a part time job, i found myself thinking thoughts i shouldn't when i would be sitting at home, try to find a moms group to join. i hope things get better, take care.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• You DO need help.

Be brave enough to get it.

EVERYONE is entitled to the pursuit of happiness....
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:56 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• ))))))HUG(((((((( i have my days too, but im still here!! i figure ill stick around to annoy people instead LMAO
    but seriously i feel your pain and im a mother of a 13yrd girl ......
    and i dont want to hurt her.

so im emotional up n down like a bad roller coaster ride " im gonna puke "!! LOL
    Misfitqueen

Answer by Misfitqueen at 5:29 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I was once told this about suicide "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem" please go and see someone, i know what your feeling i have been there too, if you need to talk feel free to email me.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 5:41 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Just think of all the good things that are going to happen to you in the future you have no way of knowing? The MOST IMPORTANT thing I can say from expereance is that Thank GOd and the universe that I did not succeed suicide the few times I have tried to do it. Believe me I was in dire straights,emotionally, intolerable pain (in back, neck, cancer,ect. botched surgeries,) and mentally. But things do get better. All you have to do is put one foot in front of the other and the universe will help you pick up your other foot and you can things just start to look up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:51 AM on Dec. 11, 2008