Can you go to bed knowing that there is a sink full of dirty dishes?

I know that I can't but I wish I could. Can you?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 12:55 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I can. But I won't be a very pleasant person when I get up in the morning and the dishes are still there. Stupid Dish Fairy skips me every time.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 7:30 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• yep :) and laundry not folded and toys in the living room floor too :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:56 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Yep, in fact I'm about to. I also leave laundry and toys and books and .... well you get the picture.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:59 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Eh... I have before, but it really bugs me, and it irritates me to wake up, stumble into the kitchen, and see dirty dishes waiting on me. Laundry doesn't bother me at all, though. I actually have a pile needing to be folded in the living room, and it's been here all day. lol
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 1:02 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• every night lol* we usully do ours after breakfest...dishwashwer. we really dont worrie about the toys. sicne once you put them up they magicklly on the floor.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:03 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• pssht. my kitchen was full of dishes and i really didn want to do them so i did, but now i'm not picking up the toys in the bedroom. but i usually can go to bed without doing them!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:03 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I knew it I really must have OCD! I have to fold laundry right after it is taken out of the dryer, dishes MUST be done, toys have to be picked up before my SS goes to bed and anything he missed I HAVE to pick up.

I am sooo jealous of you ladies, sometimes I just want to let it all go but my mind won't let me.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:06 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I am jealous of you girlneffy! I wish I had OCD it would save me a lot of embarrassment!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:10 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• For the past acouple of days i haven't did any clean cause of the death i am going threw in my family.
    But i do keep my house clean alot and enjoy the look of it when i get up in the mornings
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I can but really hate to
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 1:36 AM on Dec. 11, 2008