Ex problems

I am pregnant with my x boyfriends child. We broke up about 2 months ago and i found out about a month ago that i am pregnant. He knows about it and says hell be there for the child but doesnt act like he means it. I broke up with him and honestly at the time thought it was the best decision i have ever made. NOw that im pregnant i wish we could at least be friends but everytime i try to talk to him i get one worded answers. Plus he already has a new girlfriend and the weird thing about that is prob. a week or 2 before i found out i was pregnant he was saying he wanted me back, and i stopped talking to him all together because of this girl and on top of that i said some things to him out of anger. Like i really think hes being so selfish and i wish i could say something to him. I texted him about an ultra sound i had the other day told him i heard the heart beat and saw the babys little arms and feet start to develop and once again i get one worded answers. Its so annoying. anyone whos delt with this please help me out. I dont know if its because of the other girl who i really dislike btw.. or if its just because hes in denial. I offered to show him the pictures of the ultra sound but he said Hes busy today. It honestly really frustrates me and gets me so angry i have stopped myself from sending angry messages i dont even know how many times. I do not know what to do eventually i think im going to snap on him again and say things that will make things worse which i havent done yet. ANy comments , ideas, advice , anyone whos been threw this or understands and can help would be much aprreciateated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If he does not want to be a part of your child life, then it is his loss. Hate to be blunt. Continue letting him know that the pregnancy is going well and baby is growing fine, but don't push him into being in you and the baby's life. You and the well being of your child come first. Good Luck!
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• We will love you here.
    Who needs men anyway?
    Wish you the best of luck!!!!
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 2:51 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• move on, he doesnt want you back and doesnt want the baby, he is making that as clear as it can be. When the baby is born, mark the father unknown and dont expect child support...if he decides he wants in the child's life, make him make the effort, ie..filing for dna test to get on birth cert. , visitation and child support. Believe me, you will make yourself sick trying to make him want to be a father, and he isnt worth it. You will have a much better life without him in either of your lives. The little amount of child support you may or may not get will never be worth the shit you will have by trying to make him into a father. I have been there, except I married the bastard. I wish I had kept my mouth shut, broke up with him and never told him about the kid. The $200 a mon th I got was NEVER worth the shit he put me and my son thru....good luck!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 2:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Definitely move on, he really doesn't sound interested in being there for you or the baby. he probably has his head so far up his own butt and his gf's he is not being sensitive to you and your pregnancy. Just focus on you and the baby, you two are the only ones that matter...if he tries to come around later then deal with it then. Just enjoy being pregnant and growing with that little one inside you. Men really are a waste sometimes. Good Luck!
    WMyLil_Star13

Answer by WMyLil_Star13 at 3:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• doesn't sound like it's because of the new gf sounds like it's because of HIM. he doesn't seem interested in the baby so stop updating him on the baby. i know it sounds hard and impossible to do but find someone who cares (like a sibling or cousin) and give them your updates. been there done that but he was my actual husband and didn't care!! still doesn't to this day!!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 4:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I went throught the same thing,broke up with my x when i was 3 months pregnant and im 8 now btw....Dont suck up to him,coz what ur doing now is upsetting urself which isnt good for the baby...when i was 3 months it was the last i heard of my x or ever spoke to him, and honestly it doesnt bother me, cause im realy happy at the moment and havent had any stress till now, i suggest u let go of him, the time will come when he should be there for the baby emotionaly and financialy, if thats what you want. Just stay strong, we never get anything we cant handle. Just put all your focus on that little human being growing inside of you. Good luck,if you ever need to talk just send me a message. *hugs*
    dienkies22

Answer by dienkies22 at 4:41 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Ya-he'll never change-I went through simular situation and it's all him not the gf he has now-he is immature and selfish and I wouldn't waste any more time on him-My oldest is 15 now and his dad's never been involved-his decision-I let him know the day our child was born and he still didn't care then he went on to try n sign his rights away-it's sad but usually they don't change and even without the girl friend he would show you his true colors eventually-good luck
    Gemini5

Answer by Gemini5 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 11, 2011