Have a question - dd's sore lip

My daughter has a sore spot on the corner of her mouth (the part where the lips join together). It didn't seem to really bother her until this morning, when she ate a kiwi fruit... at that point she started to cry a little bit that the juice was bothering it.

Anybody have any suggestions of what I can use on it to help it not bother her until whatever it is goes away? I don't think she injured her mouth or anything, I just want to make it not bother her. Thanks!

Bazora

Asked by Bazora at 2:37 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Kids' Health

• I think there is a new medicince that you can find at the pharmacy for canker sores. That might work. It is like a seal so it will not keep breaking them open.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I will have to take a trip this afternoon to the pharm. to look for it! Thank you! I remember I got canker sores when I was a kid, too, but my mom always gave me lysine pills for them. But those pills are way too big for my little 3 year old... Thanks again!
    Bazora

Comment by Bazora (original poster) at 3:09 PM on Jun. 10, 2011