My dream

this isnt a question just a dream that i feel i should get off my chest ,my ex abused me and i left him while i was pregnant with my son,,,I had a change of mind and went back to my ex (which will never happen ) and after a couple months of staying with him i decided to leave bc i made a foolish mistake (that my mind was warning me not to make) but when i tryed to leave my ex wouldnt let me take joseph (my son) with me.
So i stayed there and every night when he went to sleep with him i would sneak in and pick up joseph then slowley sneak out and try to leave, i only got to the driveway and couldnt go any further bc he would catch me. He said "your free to leave anytime u want but not with joseph" and i knew i was not leaving without my son. Then at nights i changed it up i would go in the room where they slept picked joseph up and started running as fast as i could well this time i got further until he would suddenly stop me. Then i decided to call my mom and some more people (who they were i have no clue) and my mom tryed to help me sneak out with jospeh bc she had ur car needless to say that didnt work, So then i went to some randon house that looked like ours and there were like three guys there sitting on the couch drinking or talking they were doing something i cant remember but anyways i went up to them sat on the couch next to them and looked at this guy and started explaing to him all the shit i went through and how i need there help to kick my exes  ass so i could get my son back. They agreed to help then asked if i wanted a drink bc i looked tired from running so fast. i said sure they gave me a drink and after a couple of sips i started to feel very drunk and tired they looked at me and asked u feeling woosey? so i figured it was just me so (but i had suspicions) i got up and said i had to use the bathroom bc in my mind i figured if i acted like i was fine i they would think it didnt work, but when i got in the room and closed the door i knew i was about to pass out meanwhile keeping myself together i sunk down and sat behind the door bc i was to weak to lock it so i pushed with all my might so they couldnt push the door open and as a i grew weaker and when i was just about to pass out i heard them from the livingroom say i think it worked! then i heard them get up and walk towards the bathroom door and i heard them say by the way we spiked ur drink with date and rape if u havint already noticed and they started laughing then i passed out and when i woke back up in my dream i was in our house laying on the couch and i looked around thinking i had actually woke up from my dream and i didnt see joseph in his swing and i was like og god no plz tell me that didnt really happen and i jolted off the couch and thats when i noticed and remembered i put jospeh in his bassinett and i was like thank god and went back to sleep on the couch and thats when u woke me up and i still felt drunk and woosey with a terrible headache lmao wow vivid or what?

renah164

Asked by renah164 at 2:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• huh
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 2:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• What was the question?
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 2:56 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I would venture to say that you are feeling stressed, powerless, and a little out-of-control.

Take a breather, so something nice for yourself, and try to remind yourself that the power retained inside of a woman is endless. You can do anything.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I agree I think that you are feeling out of control, and helpless. There are advocates that you could get in touch with who will help you to get out of the situation and take Joseph with you. You are being emotionally abused by your husband. You can call the police and ask to get in touch with the battered women's group in your town/city. They can help you and Joseph to get away and put you in hiding to protect the both of you.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 3:58 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• im sorry. i meant to mention that this is a dream and that my ex was abusive and i left while i was pregnant.
    renah164

Comment by renah164 (original poster) at 5:02 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• are u sure it was a dream..
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 5:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2011