Anyone have this happen?

I went to the doctor today and they want to do an ultrasound at my next appointment because I've only gained like 5-6 lbs and I've lost 2-3 lbs since my last appointment 2 weeks ago. I'm almost 35 weeks pregnant and I'm a little worried. Anyone else have this happen to them? Do some women just lose some weight before they go into labor? I didnt have this problem when I was pregnant with my daughter, I gained like 40 lbs with her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yeah it happens sometimes if you are that worried about it they will be checking you at your appt and you will get your answers. i hope that they calm your fears
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 2:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Yes and No when I was pregnant with my twin I lost a lot of water weight during the summer. Just driving to the store. But those numbers are no big surprise. I have had all of 8 kids since 1997. You will be alright. Love
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 2:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• yes some women do loose before labor, however always best to rule out reason of something causing it other than labor.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 3:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• with my son i had an ultrasound , every week for the last month becasue i couldnt gain weight. i am 28 weeks now and measuring really small so i am going to have another ultrasound i think next week
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 3:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• can you be pregant if you were ovulating and had sex and the next day have your period ? has this happend to any1 ?
    brittany999

Answer by brittany999 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• yes that happens often.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 4:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2011