Is anyone following the Casey Anthony trial????

I am curious but can't bring myself to watch anymore as I am constantly crying because all I can think about is what she did to that little girl. I was pretty much done after the journal entry that she wrote was released... Sick, twisted ugh people like this make me wish burning at the stake was still allowed...

BriHan06

Asked by BriHan06 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• The grandparents are the ones that I just don't understand? Who's side are they on? If my daughter killed my granddaughter I would not protect her,
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I missed the journal entry but have been following it. Today has been pretty bad with the evidence they have shown, well the evidence they CAN show they wont show the skeletel remains.

Answer by gemgem at 2:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I don't feel like I have to follow something like that. The media is pushing that sort of thing down my throat all the time. I am sure I know more about it than I want to as it is.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 2:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• gemgem

Answer by gemgem at 2:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• oh wow she realy wrote that AFTER she killed that baby.. what a sick horrible "person"
    Dork4Fish

Answer by Dork4Fish at 4:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Guilty, nasty, waste of air is what she is. Yeah I am judging her. She killed her baby.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 6:25 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I feel how you feel, its really hard to listen to all the details of this case.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 6:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I am so schocked that her own mother is trying to lie for her now, after she was the one that called 911! It's all so sick but if she got away with it I would not be surprised. Look at O.J. our justice system needs some improvement!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Most definitely!! I've been following this story closely since it happened 3 years ago! I want to see Casey squirm--which she is doing plenty of lately!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:33 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I did in the beginning, but haven't lately. I missed the journal entry thing!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2011