• In the Spotlight:

Are you aware that someone has it WORSE than you do?

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 2:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Absolutely.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• of course. But that doesn't mean that a person doesn't have the right to be upset over something that has happened to them. But sometimes it can make you feel better to try and be happy that you aren't in a worse situation.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• It scares me to death. My dh works his a** off and we live pay check to paycheck. I realize that there are ppl out there w/o a job who are hungry and homeless.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 2:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Yep

Answer by gemgem at 2:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• always
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 2:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• that is probably always true.. but that does not negate how someone feels about their particular situation.... I try not to minimize others crisis just because there are others that are (IMO) more important.. we all have different stress thresholds.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 3:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I just barely scrape by, but we've got food on the table, the kids have enough clothes, and I can at least afford to let my son share his freeze pops with as many of the neighborhood kids he want. I KNOW there are people worse off than we are and if I can help in any small way, even if it's just giving a kid a belt so his hand-me-downs don't fall off his skinny butt, I do.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 3:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Absolutely.. After having spend in places like India, Kenya, Haiti and some others... it's damn hard to not realize how bad off some in this world really and truly are.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Oh, definitely. I still complain about my bad days but I know while I'm doing it that there are plenty of people that are worse off.
    Anonymous

• Of course
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 5:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2011