Read any good books lately?

I am all out of books to read on my nook and out of ideads? Anyone have any good ideas? i don't read romance or sci-fi but anything else i am open to

amberpaiz

Asked by amberpaiz at 2:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I just finished the Hunger Games trilogy which I thought was excellent...I'm not sure if it falls under sci-fi or not though....but my all time favorite book is The Crimson Petal and the White...it's about a Victorian Age prostitute and her rise to the top....GREAT book by Michal Faber
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:02 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• i love the author emily griffen if you like drama and romace or james patterson or nicholas sparks
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 3:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is a great trilogy if you can get through the first 4 chapters of the first book ;)
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Did you read "Devil in the White City"? It is about the Chicago World's fair. It was great. There was also a murderer killing people as a sub-story. And it was all true.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:22 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• thanks i will look those up!!
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 3:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I just started The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and the poster above me is correct about the first few chapters. They were kind of dry but it is really getting interesting.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:12 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• yeah i just read thos and i agree it takes awhile to pick up but once it does they are good
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• these all sound great keep them coming!!
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 3:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Loved all of the Nicolas Sparks books too. Have you read The Help? Or Room? I enjoyed both of those.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 3:28 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Oh and really anything by Jodi Picoult and if you like historical based fiction ( I LOVE it) then anything by Phillipa Gregory...the author of The Other Bolyn Girl....I just read The Queen's Fool not too long ago and it was excellent
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2011