Jeans wearing thin on inner thigh area....fixable?

I love my jeans...I only have about 3 pair that I like to wear and others that I wear when I have to...so....the 3 that I like get worn out quicker. I'd like to prolong their life to save some cash....the only place they wear is the inner thigh...any ideas? patches maybe?

huntin_mama

Asked by huntin_mama at 2:57 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Patches on the inside of the thinning might rub just a heads up I would try to find a soft fabric like cotton or such sew you own piece of fabric on inside to help it out without rubbing the crap of your thighs. It might be a little more work but much more comfortable.
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 2:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• When fabric gets washed and worn repeatedly, the whole fabric gets thinner. When you go to put on a patch, it will often cause the area where it's stitched to tear. If it were a worn knee on a pair of pants or if something caught the fabric and caused it to rip, then that's wort patching. If the pants are worn and thinning, then they really do need to be replaced as patching will not work.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• You could patch it, but that would look weird having a patch there.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:51 PM on Jun. 10, 2011