How early is to early to move intogether?

just wondering what people think ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I admit, I am not the best example. I moved in with my SO after less than 4 weeks.. we've been living together just fine for over 8 months now.
    Anonymous

• I'm very old fashioned. I waited till marriage...the stats are in favor of it, people who live together pre-marriage get divorced more than those who don't.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 3:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• My husband and I moved in together after we were married.

Which was 5 months after we met... lol We've been married 26 years now..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• For me, it would be too soon until after we were married. Many would call me old-fashioned, but I believe that it is best to really get to know a person on a level that goes much deeper than the physical and bond with him on those levels, then get married and live together. The physical is just the icing on the cake. This is how my husband and I did it more than 46 years ago, and we are more in love today than we've ever been before. When we married, we made a life-long committment to each other and we have kept that committment. I would not do it any other way if I could be granted a do-over.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• before the Wedding is too early,in my opinion.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 3:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• my SO and i met in aug of 2010 , he stayed at my apartment for a month in dec. i found out i was pregnant early in jan and my son and i moved in with him in april... we are looking to buy a house together .. and our baby and our one yr anivasary are a week apart
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I would say when you have a ring and a date.
    I would say marriage but weddings are SO expensive now-a-days
    Anonymous

• my dh and i moved in together after dating for 4 months! idk i would say after a week might b to early!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I would rather move in with someone for a year or so before we marry so I am ready for all of his annoying habits and manners.
    Anonymous

• I moved in with way too many guys way to soon and it never worked, so now, for the sake of my kids, I promised myself I'd never do it again till I get married.
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 10, 2011