What is the funniest thing that your kids have said to you?

my daughter just asked if robots have to go to the bathroom and how do we know which bathroom they go in!! it was so random and had nothing to do with what we were doing!! So what is the funniest thing that your kids have said to you?

amberpaiz

Asked by amberpaiz at 3:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh gosh, so many funny remarks. My son is one that has a come back for everything, always wants the last word. It gets annoying of course and often leads him to trouble, but he threw one at me the other day that totally caught me off guard and I had to leave the room to laugh. I told him to stop doing something because I was about to "lose my cool." Without missing a beat he said "Can't lose what you don't have, Mom."
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• "would it be okay if I left college, moved home and just hung out for the summer"..........

That was pretty damn funny.. I laughed for a good 10 minutes and asked if he had the right number and if he was speaking to the right "mom". He finally told me that he was kidding, he just didn't think my reaction would be so blatant..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• when flipping thru the channels once we stopped on C-span. it was the Senate floor & they were debating something or other. my DD ran in, looked at the screen, & said "look mommy! its the circus!"

i laughed so hard i was crying...DD didnt know what to think!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:57 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• A little girl I used to babysit had a cat named Tango. We were sitting on the couch watching TV together and a friend called me and asked if I wanted to go somewhere with her later. I replied "No Tango Diniero.(I have no money)." The little girl looked up at me and said "Tango bite me!"
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2011