Apologies . . .

Many of us have those one or two people that we have hurt or wronged . . . that we think about now and hope they are doing well . . . that we hope they know we are sorry . .

Who is that person for you?

What would you say if you could send an e-mail?

ImaginationMama

Asked by ImaginationMama at 3:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• my ex h ex gf. i would say.. u can have him back i don't want to fight over him. yes i am pregnant by him but i don't need to marry him. he's all yours. sorry to come between your messed up relationship.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 5:12 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• My sister
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:56 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• My uncle. I don't him and his wife some really hurtful things. I apologized to his wife and she forgave me. But My uncle never really accepted my apology. There is only so much I can do. He also has to open his heart and find forgiveness.
    styhmMommy

Answer by styhmMommy at 3:56 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• there was one girl in h.s. that I walked to school with every day of middle school and freshman year. I started becoming active in h.s. and meeting new people and she simply wouldnt try. So I dropped her like a hot potato. I found her to be a downer.

later I looked back and wondered if she was depressed, if she was just shy, and I felt horrible about how I had just dropped the friendship.

I was on the phone committee for our 20 yr reunion and she was on my call list. I DID appologize and talked to her for some time. YOU KNOW WHAT... she is STILL a misserable, glass half empty gal. I dont feel bad at all anymore.
    Anonymous

• Mine is not an apology its more of a thank you for opening my eyes to how controlling and a jerk that my ex is. The thank you goes to my friend that took him. It's her problem now!

My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 3:58 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I've already apologized to whom I needed to, and they've forgiven me...at least I hope so. Sometimes I wonder though :(
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• My college sweetheart. We had tragedy stike us, and I flipped, dumped him . . . I was really confused. He didn't deserve it. I feel terrible about it, as we were very serious.

I pray that he is doing well.

I am really happy with my husband and my family, but I still feel guilty.
    ImaginationMama

Comment by ImaginationMama (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2011