mac makeovers?

so do you have to make an appoinment like if your going early to the mall on a week day?
and its free? without buyong anything?
im going to buy a lip gloss anyhow.
thanks

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 2:02 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• No I did not make an appointment and I was not forced to buy anything. I would go when you think people are picking up their kids from school, or first thing in the morning etc...They seem to get busy.

My mom was with me though and bought me some goodies...LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• In-Store Appointments
    I would love to have my makeup done by a M·A·C Artist. How do I make that happen? M·A·C offers makeup consultations at all our M·A·C counter locations. Consultations offer you the opportunity to work with our professionally-trained M·A·C Artists.
    We recommend you contact your local counter or store to schedule an appointment and confirm the costs involved for the services you desire.

This is from the mac website.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 3:13 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• it would be better to. and yes you have to. you have to buy prodcuts tht total 50 or more. like i went one time and they were full. so i had to come back. its better to call in advance. and make sure you can spend 50 on it. i had one beofre. i love mac!
    tiffany275

Answer by tiffany275 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2008