The Secret - State your intentions ladies!

Last week, I saw this documentary called The Secret. The idea is that you have to state what you want in life as truth, believe it, and you will attract it.

So, let's do it, ladies!

Feel free to post Anon.

What is YOUR intention?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• This year, I will write a book, and it will earn enough money to pay off my loans!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Im getting primary custody of my son no longer sharing.

Answer by gemgem at 4:37 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I will have a safe, healthy pregnancy and baby. And my family and I will be happy.
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 4:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• "the secret" is no secret...this has been part of Hindu philosophy for thousands of years.

I'm pretty good at demanding from the universe. Although, karma plays it's role in everything.....it's not always ask & you shall recieve.....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• That is true samurai. We, as humans, do have a way of putting barriers in between ourselves and our abundance. Making an intention is a way of opening the door.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I love that book! Its basically the law of attraction. You have to know your goal, see your goal and know you already have it
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 4:58 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• So, what is your goal, juju?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:59 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I have always envisioned myself owning my own business. I had my heart set on an art gallery (before this rec/depression) but when I did a formal business plan, I saw that it didn't make sense. Now I'm become more pratical and still believe I will be running my own show someday.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I am a self ,made millionairess. I am opening a homeless shelter/rehabilitation center. I am going to help abused kids everywhere, and all my kids will be happy, healthy, and close to God. Those are just a few of my dreams!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:58 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Been practicing this concept for years ... it's about keeping your mind open to opportunities and possibilities.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on Jun. 11, 2011