What do you make of this?

My DH has a female "friend" He swares that he is just friends (even though he talks to her for hours and says he's going to firends but her number is on the bill that day and no one elses). What do you make of her if I tell you that she has 2 kids and is younger than we are. Was seeing someone when they met and got engaged in Jan by the end of Feb the fiance according to my DH married someone else. I have noticed that she has seen others and has no problems being "friends" with my DH. (He is also wanting a temp split because he hasn't been happy for 2 years supposly).

aus14

Asked by aus14 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Well it's ok for a man to have female friends my DH does but it's not ok for him to be 24/7 talking to her on the phone & I don't want to sound mean, but I kinda think they have something going on because they talk all the time, she is not with her ex anymore & coincidence that your hubby needs to temp split because he's "not happy". I don't know there is something fishy. But I might be wrong as well, if I were you I would confront him & ask him to tell you the truth & whats really going on. GL hun!

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 4:41 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• We did talk about it the other night and he said there just friends but then the night of the talk he decided he needed to go to a guy friends house but his number did not show up when I looked hers did.....
    aus14

Comment by aus14 (original poster) at 4:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• the fact he wants to separate says there may be more going on between him and her.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 5:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• sounds like he has a girlfriend. he wants the seperation to go play house and see how well it works. he wants to leave the door to coming back to you open.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 5:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• In this specific situation, I wouldn't trust your husband as far as I could throw him. Sorry :( I hope they really are JUST friends, but I just don't believe that based on the details you gave us.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• What do I already make of this...

He's not being honest.....He is totally disrespecting you...

I would not sit back and watch..I would get the facts...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 6:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2011