tinamatt

Asked by tinamatt at 4:35 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• What a shocker /end sarcasm

Answer by gemgem at 4:36 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Not a surprise.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Yeah, how's about calling in all of those chips? All the foreign aid the U.S. has doled out over the years to all the other countries - payback time!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• All the foreign aid the U.S. has doled out over the years to all the other countries - payback time!

You do know that the foreign aid we give out is less than 1% of the total yearly budget right???

Anonymous

• You do know that the foreign aid we give out is less than 1% of the total yearly budget right??? Answer by Anonymous

I think it's more interesting that there is a yearly budget.   I was under the impression that Democrats failed to have a budget for the last two years. 

Meanwhile, I don't know who would be surprised about this.  I guess the obvious answer is to borrow and spend more and more.  Yay!  Stimulus for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• China needs to shut up. The U.S is one reason they are doing so well. A majority of the things sold here in the U.S are made in China.
    Anonymous

• Not shocked.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 6:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I don't like this whole being beholden to China stuff.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 7:36 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• How anyone could be surprised boggles my mind. This has been coming for a while now ... but that hasn't stopped the dems from spending more each and every day. As far as I can tell, they all seem to believe that if they don't sign off on a budget none of the bills are due for payment.

Lol ... wonder if they will try and sell that to China?
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 7:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I do not believe this report is credible.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 9:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2011