How soon is too soon? & would YOU be angry?

I left my husband less than a week ago and moved out on my own with my two girls. The main reason I left was because I found out he was telling a girl he loved her (we were already having a lot of other problems though). Today, he is got our kids and I just found out they are at the girl's house swimming. I am PISSED. I just think it's too soon. Opinions? and no, I haven't brought any men around our kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yep. Too soon. If the divorce isn't even final and the relationship isn't solid with the new gal, he certainly shouldn't even introduce his kids to her!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 4:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Id be pissed but it should confirm to you he was likely cheating all along. My ex did the same crap. He actually showed up at my place with his mistress to pick up my son for visitation the first time.

Answer by gemgem at 4:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I think it is too soon, but there isn't much you can do. It will be what it is but I feel for you mama!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 4:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• i am sorry, i felt the sting of that pain just from reading this. he's obviously a very selfish, insensitive jackass. i agree it was too soon to bring the kids around her. depending on their ages, they will need to work out issues with the divorce also, by adding a new girl into the mix is also affecting them.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Get a court order that outlines custody and rules on boyfriends and girlfriends.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:39 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I think it is too soon my DH and I are talking about ia trial seperation and that is one thing he asked for me not to do if I ever find anyone not to do that. I hope he doesn't do that to me either with his "friend" but yes too soon.
    aus14

Answer by aus14 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• The girls are 2 and 4. I think they have enough to worry about without him adding this to it. I already know it's going to be VERY hard for me to be nice if they say anything about her to me tomorrow when I pick them up. I know that isn't what's right for the kids, but it's hard not to try and hurt him in retaliation. :( I hate men.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• yes to soon shouldnt put the kids through that 1 they r trying to understand y you two arent together an 2 their trying to process now who this another girl is an if daddy is kiss an doing shit infront of them its going to confuse them more an they might be asking lots of questions to u or act out more cuz their trying to deal with this. not sure how old the kids r. but at each age they will take it defferently.
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 4:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Is your husband daffy? I meant there isn't too much you can do about his desire to see another woman, but what kind of message does this send to your kids? I would have a long talk with him, surely as the mother of his children he can see that this is a bad idea? I would ask him to put the shoe on the other foot, How would he feel if your girls were at your new honey's house? File for child support, and document everything and do it on Monday,, sorry mamma huggs to you!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• PS--could be the reason you were having problems is because he had someone on the side the whole time,, I do not like him,, LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2011