Are there commercials that make you not want to purchase a product or service?

For me the Travelocity ad with the family on the beach is just so annoying I won't use their service. Do you have any that bother you that much?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 4:41 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Shopping

• Most feminine hygeine ones.......LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 4:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Geico with the FBI looking dude, Progressive with Flo, Daisy's old jingle (sour cream brand), E*Trade, and a few others that I can NOT for the life of me remember right now.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 5:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Yes. LOL. I often see commercials for products that make me go "Wow now I'm even LESS likely to buy that!" But I can't pinpoint any specific commercial off the top of my head right now.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 5:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I love that commercial! I find it amusing! LOL! Anyway, the one that really freaks me out right now is the "pudding face" commercial. Argh...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Any commercial that offers life insurance, stocks and portfolio consulting, credit cards consolidation companies, buy gold now commercials etc.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 8:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Yes, though I can't think of them right now.
    Anonymous

• Years ago Quiznos came out with an ad that looked like singing mutant rats, and I haven't wanted to eat there since. They always have the worst commercials!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I thought of another... that one where the guy lays the cell phone on the table with the picture of the spider on it and the other guy beats the crap out of the phone, all while the lady is deathly screaming. It makes me want to smack the crap out of her.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:15 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Viagra, cialis and feminine hygiene products.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:19 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• flo/progressive!
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 8:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2011