My guys is telling me i have to have an abortion but i can not go threw with it.

I'm 24 already have two boys from a previous marriage. Been with my new guy for a little over a year and the other week found out i'm pregnant. we weren't trying and were using protection now he is telling me to get an abortion that i dont want to do at all, because it was seriously mess up my mind and i would never be able to forget about it. I have no idea what to do i've told him over and over that i cant do it but all he keeps saying is this cant happen right now. I just done want to do something i'll regret for the rest of my life just to make someone else happy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Honey, you don't HAVE to do anything.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 4:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• this is why it's good that men don't have any control over your choice. do what you feel is right, do not have an abortion because someone else wants you to.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Don't get an abortion. U will regret it. Don't let him push u! It is your body and your baby! He can't make u do anything! I would keep the baby and dump him! He must not really love u if he expects u to commit murder!!!
    Anonymous

• It is your choice what to do, and only yours.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• My boyfriend told me that same thing when I was pregnant. I didn't and I have a gorgeous 6 year old, and the boyfriend and I don't talk anymore. f*ck him, he can't tell you what to do.
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 4:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Do what you feel that is right I can tell you you will never forget it or your self.
    aus14

Answer by aus14 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• He cannot FORCE you to do anything. Period. It's a really tough decision to make, and if you did it feeling the way you do, you'd never forgive yourself. It sounds like you guys need to get on the same page, and he needs to accept that abortion is not the right choice for you. He will be responsible for paying child support (which I'm sure he knows) unless he signs away his parental rights, which might be an option if he chooses. I don't envy your situation, hun. Hugs! Good luck!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:51 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• YOu can choose to do whatever you want, are you afraid he is going to leave you if you do? He has already shown that he isn't up to parenting and being with you long term, if you were the love of his life, he would be on bendend knee asking you to marry him, honestly I would file a court order right now for support, and tell him you plan on having the child, if you choose to you could consider adoption, but this is your BODY your choice, just don't let him make you do anything you don't want to,, and perhaps consder tubal ligation after this, if your BC isn't working, you don't need to go through this again,, not being harsh, but you have to take care of what you have, and not worry about the next guy.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• He cannot make you do it. If you don't want to, DON'T. There's a chance you'll regret it forever. I'd put my foot down and let him know that it's not something you can do. I hope it all turns out well for you, and best of luck!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Then don't do it. Tell him to go fuck himself.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 4:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2011