Have any of you lost weight with the Wii Fit?

I bought one a couple of weeks ago and I've lost 4 lbs so far. If so, how much have you lost and which games or discs do you use? I'm wondering if anyone has had long-term success with it. Thanks!

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 4:51 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• You are encouraging me to get one!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 4:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Thanks! If you do, I'd recommend the Jenny McCarthy "Your Shape" game. I got it brand-new for $15 shipped from Amazon. It comes with a camera and watches your movements to make sure you're doing the exercises correctly. And the game Just Dance 2 for the regular Wii will freakin' work your butt off! Thirty minutes of that I've had a great work out! Plus, the time goes quickly bc it's fun! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 4:57 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I was doing good staying motivated for a few months, but got tired of it. I never lost weight, but felt more alive! I just had the basic disc.
    elenalee

Answer by elenalee at 9:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I just got mine this week. I have the wii fit plus game, the biggest looser and the golds gym workout. So fas i have done the wii fit plus game and the biggest looser and i liked them both. I am anxious to see if i loose weight. I like them because it isn't hard to keep up with them. Like with DVDs they always go too fast for me . Good luck
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 3:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• nope can't afford it right now but sounds interesting
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:24 PM on Jun. 13, 2011