Here we go AGAIN...

Hi there,
I am a mommy to 5 beautiful wonderful children. My youngest is almost 15 months.
Anyway...I have been having normal MC since my baby was about 5 months old, every 28-31 days...I am at day 33 with no sign of my MC! I took a PT at day 30 and got a negative result. I'm kinda freaking out over here!!! Not shure when/if I should test again!
I have changed my diet and exercise quite a bit in the last 2 months...but had MC in may (25th day from my last MC). Any thoughts???

mommyrocks5

Asked by mommyrocks5 at 5:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would be calling my doctor for a blood test if I didnt get it within the next couple days! or be taking a pg test every day! lol I hope you find out soon b/c I know not knowing can drive you crazy!!!!
    Punkylu78

Answer by Punkylu78 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I think that I am going to give it 1 more day and if still nothing, I will take another test! It is making me crazy!!! LOL! If that one comes back negative, and I still dont get my MC then I will deffinitly be calling to have ablood test done!
    mommyrocks5

Comment by mommyrocks5 (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2011