Do you have yard sales?

during the Spring or Summer? or do you go to them?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• I love yard sales! I prefer going to them in the fall when it's not so hot, but we are having ours tomorrow.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I go to them sometimes If I see something I might like.. But I have never had one I dont do the heat to well If I dont need or want something anymore I just end up giving it to someone I know wants or needs it
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I don't like having a yard sale but I like going to them, also Estate sales. Those are the best!! IMO
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 11:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I love to go to garage sales!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I've had a couple years ago and would never do another one...they are way too much work for me. I will once in a while go to one but only if I'm looking for something specific.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I love to go to them. I don't ever have them though. They are too much trouble for me with just little money in the end.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 5:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I love them, that is where i get a lot of my kids clothes, I haven't been much this year, but I need to start to see what clothes I can find. I am having our Father's day weekend, I just put the money we make and put it towards either new clothes or shoes for the kids.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I have yard sales sometimes, although since I don't have a useable garage, it is a lot of work to set up and take down each day. I have not had one in about 2 yrs, so I have a lot of stuff I want to get rid of. my hubs suggested we have a 25 cent sale and sell everything for a quarter each. I like going to rummage sales, as some people have the most interesting stuff they are getting rid of. I prefer to go w/o my kids, as they beg and I spend more time telling them "no" or looking at the stuff they want than I do looking for things I might like.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:24 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• No and no. We donate anything we're not using, and I don't enjoy going through people's stuff.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:02 PM on Jun. 10, 2011