What do u think? adult content

When i was 5 i lived with my mom then i told her i wanted to move in with my dad she said ok and dropped me off a week after that. My dad loved his women long story short he is an acoholic to and he had a job to where he had to travel everywhere and so i had to stay with his wife and she abused me (handcuffed me to the door ,put soap in my eyes starved me and locked me in my room) Well i never told my dad bc i was afraid he wouldnt believe me and i thought the abuse would get worse basically she said i did everything wrong. Then my dads sister decided to move in with her son (my cousin) and her bf. So then my dad let his sister babysit me (she was a pothead) but my cousin was actually babysitting me while she smoked.

My cousin always made flirty comments and touched me but one night it escalated and he told me to come in his room and long story short he was touching me very innapropiatly in the downstairs are..i was only 10 yrs old and he was 16 . well over the years i didnt know what the hell to think. then it just started to seem normal that my cousin liked me and so on but he only molested me once. Then my dad got a divorce hooked up with another bitch and we moved from nc to ohio and i didnt go back to stay with my mom till i was like 14 then i got back in touch with my cousin when i was 15 and he was 21 i went to his house got high for the first time off weed and lost my virginity to him he then claimed that i agreed which i did but he still knew he was taking advantage of me he should have known better. then i went back to ohio for a year he claimed i cheated on him. when i went back to my moms house at 16 yrs old i got back in touch with him and we started dating i ran away stayed with him for 3 yrs in an abusive relationship and my cousin is sadley to say my sons father and thats the whole story and i recently just got a restraining order against him. so my first cousin is my sons father. My son is a healthy little boy with no mental problems (i think)and even though i hate his father i love my son more than anything. I am very lucky that he is healthy and so is he :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I think I'm really hoping you're a troll, because that is so sad.
    Anonymous

• ummmm....dnt know what to think
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 5:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• You have survived so much . . . I am sorry you had to live through all of that.

Hugs.

I hope you and your son much health and happiness from here on out!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• wow..i hope that is made up.
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 5:20 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I thought my family was messed up. Yours make mine look wonderful
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 5:28 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Omg is this a true story?! wow sorry for what happened to you, so sad.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 5:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I'm thinking you have one messed up life and family and glad it wasn't and isn't mine. If it is all true and not a troll, I'd suggest therapy and get your life together for your SONS sake that you say you love more than anything Do it for him, because you seriouly have to be quite messed up if this is a true story. Sorry to be so frank, but your story was quite frank.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 6:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• be strong i want to share a stroy with you and its true.

mz_mcalister19

Answer by mz_mcalister19 at 8:33 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• i will warn everyone this story is just as bad if not even worse but it has a great ending to it and i still manage to have a kind heart and a smile on my face
    mz_mcalister19

Answer by mz_mcalister19 at 8:35 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Well..I think that I would NEVER repeat this story to anyone else. You knew that it was wrong dating your cousin..and wth did your family say? You have committed incest and brung a child into this world that could potentially be fucked up when he finds out his mama and daddy are cousins. What were you thinking? If i was you I wouldnt tell my child the relation between yall to because if my mama told me that her and ma daddy were cousins FIRST cousins at that i would be grossed tha fuckk out. This aint normal shiit..
    Nathonsmama

Answer by Nathonsmama at 10:32 AM on Jun. 13, 2011