Romance is not dead

Tell me the last romantic thing your S/O did for you.

My man rubbed my feet. It was really sweet. : )

aubre22

Asked by aubre22 at 5:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• My man bought me a big bouquet of red roses & then gave me a full body massage, this was a week ago, but he sent me a sweet ecard yesterday from work because I was feeling down & since he wasn't home he sent me an ecard to try & cheer me up, I love my DH he's always doing romantic & sweet things for me can't complain =)
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 5:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• DH brought me coffee while I was still in bed this morning. (Then he wanted me to get up and iron his shirt)
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 5:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I can''t think of one right off hand, but it's a lot of little things he does. When we go to the store he drops me off AT THE DOOR, and picks me up AT THE DOOR. When it's raining, he opens his big umbrella for me, and walks me around to my side of the car. When it snows he holds my arm so I won't fall. When I cry because our DD was killed, he holds me until I stop crying. He waited on me hand and foot when I had major back surgery last year, and was on my back pretty much for 7 mos before and after surgery. And this is a man I've been married to for 48 yrs. I LOVE him to death.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• This morning! He left 5 roses on the seat of my car - one for each of our children, since this morning is the first day since our last child was born that I've actually left the house. Our youngest is only a week old but I was sick of being stuck in the house.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 8:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• cooked dinner after working 12 hrs and brought it to me at work. he brings flowers home as well
    iramom

Answer by iramom at 8:07 AM on Jun. 12, 2011