How did your Fiance propose to you? Did you cry?...

Mine gave me my dream proposal he proposed at the beach at night the setting was so romantic, bright moon & stars, nice cool breeze, the sound of the waves were like music to my ears, I'll never forget it it was so beautiful, especially when he got on one knee & asked me to be his wife, I cried lol

VanillaBlondie8

Asked by VanillaBlondie8 at 5:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• on bended knee in a hotel room the night we first met physically, we had been talking on the phone for the last 2&1/2 months, and yes, I cried
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 5:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• No, I didn't cry...my husband is soooooo unromantic....he just asked me while I was on the computer one day after work. I knew it was coming, I picked out the ring AND picked it up from the store...no surprise or anything. Now my ex...his made me cry, but I won't get into that one right now since it was 10 years ago! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 5:56 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• at the bar on st patricks day. he wanted our anniversary to be a day everyone else celebrates.I'll never forget that day-he's so sweet
    april666

Answer by april666 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I was drugged, so I don't remember much from that night. He said I told him yes.

OK, back up story time, LOL.

It was the last week of classes at college. I and a suite-mate ended up getting sick with bronchitis. Couldn't get to the doctor till Friday that week, either. That Wednesday night, I couldn't make it to church. My then boyfriend had gotten the ring that night from the person that was having it made for him (that, in and of itself, is another sweet story). He ended up showing it to everyone on the bus going home, and I got inundated with a bunch of girls to my room telling me I HAVE to get better by Friday night (gee, I wonder why...and no, I didn't know FOR SURE he had gotten the ring). So yeah, I already knew it was coming, and I still took Sudafed at like 1pm, and I was still drowsy by 9pm that night. It was by the lake side, he said a bunch of romantic crap that I don't remember, and I said yes.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 7:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• And yes, I think crying was involved, but you'd have to ask him for sure.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 7:22 PM on Jun. 10, 2011