Butt shots

Why the hell do ppl get them??
Dont they realize they are doing more harm then good? Inorder for the booty to stay plum you have to keep getting injections....not worth it
Embrace the booties you have ladies....embrace them lol

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 5:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I've been complaining about my plump booty for years. I was horrified to see that women actually want their butts to stick out like mine. I'd be willing to donate mine to any needy woman out there!
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• that's funny. i have the flattest ass in the country..it doesn't actually cave-in like i've seen on some women..thank GOD!..but i'll never have a booty. even if i weighed 100lbs over!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Well i am more than willing to sell some of mines to you lol and some of these hips too lol
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 6:12 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• <~~~ Ghetto booty!! I've got the butt of J-Lo and the hips of a Mother of 5... and that was before I had kids! 123lbs and I still managed to have a ghetto bubble butt booty at 5'6 and 20 years old! 10 years hasn't changed much lol
    Anonymous

• I have some serious "Assets". I can't find jeans that fit (Really, if you have an ass they assume you're fat! What ever happened to clothes for a woman with an hour glass figure?!)... I get harassed by the locals... damn, I can't imagine someone WANTING this!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I think the more cost effective option is to roll up through MickeyDs and order hot fudge sundane or get a pair of booty pop panties and fake it LOL
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 2:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2011