Ladies,if you know about spirits,ghosts,etc....

Today was my grandma's funeral of sorts. Her urn was laid to rest in her parents' plot at the cemetery. She passed in November.

i noticed a weird phenomenon across the graveyard about 50 feet away. There seemed to be what I can only describe as a "force field" that surrounded this one area. It wasn't a mist or fog. it looked like an opaque bubble around that area. It didn't move. it looked like someone dropped a pyrex bowl over several dozen graves!

Any idea what this could be? I tend to be sensitive to paranormal stuff by the way.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 6:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Very probable. Was the area enclosed more of her family? Usually a large surrounding like that is a manifestation of many spirits together. Awesome you got to see it!
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 10:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• are you sure it wasn't the heat? seriously, kind of like it is on a roadway..did you get closer, to see if it changed or dissipated?. idk..just off the top of my head.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Did you get a pic?? It could have been her as they tend to be around when the family gathers.
    Anonymous

• Heat was the first thing that popped into my head too.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 7:45 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Nope. It was 55 degrees out

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 7:56 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• yeah heat is the only thing I can think of too.. doesn't matter if it's 55* out, if the sun was out then the heat could be reflecting off a tombstones surface and causing it as well.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I personally do not believe it to be any phenomenon like you think. A graveyard may have energy but from the earth not the people in their graves. I know about spirits but do not believe graveyards are haunted in any way
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 8:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• no sun. overcast

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 9:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2011