Early labor...

Or baby settling in!?!? I have been cramping like crazy. Its probably a 7 on a scale of one to ten. There like period cramps. Im not spotting of anything like that...and baby is moving like crazy. So is it early labor or just her settling in!?!? Im 37wks pregnant.

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 3:48 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• are they timed and is your tunny getting hard and then releasing? If so I would wager to say you are going into labor, thankfully your 37 weeks so lungs should be fully developed and he/she will be ok to be born. GL
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:59 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• You may be in labor. I had both my kids at 37 weeks. With the last one I had pains like that for 3 days before I had her. They started out only being about 30 min apart then on the last day 3 min before they let me stay at the hospital. (They had sent me home when I went in with them being 10 min apart saying I wasn't having the baby that day...Lot they know...I was back 4 hours later at 3 min apart, they had the nerve to ask me if I wanted anything..."YEAH DRUGS"..."NOT HAVING THIS BABY TODAY HUH!" You should have seen the looks on their faces...lol
    Good luck!
    lovmore

Answer by lovmore at 4:34 AM on Dec. 11, 2008