Mr. Wiener...

Do you care about what he did?

I personally could care less of what pictures he took.

canelamami

Asked by canelamami at 6:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Pffff...its not as bad as what bill did and even then i didnt have a real problem with it, Hilary came out on top, no pun intended. lol :) But na I could care less if this guy texted a pic of his ding a ling to some of age chick.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 6:11 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• all kinds of people do that kind of stuff all the time. I send dirty texts to my husband every other day!!!! I think they should just leave him alone-he should know better than to mess around like that since he's a public figure and all.
    april666

Answer by april666 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Nope. All adults. Feel sorry for his wife, though.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I think it shows very poor judgement and untrustworthy character for a person in a position to affect decisions that impact all of us.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:18 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• @april that's what I say!
    canelamami

Comment by canelamami (original poster) at 6:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I am so sick of hearing about Weiner's weiner. I feel awful for his wife.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 6:26 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Morally? No, I really don't care personally. I feel bad for his wife, and see she's now doing the official politician's wife two step, standing by her man and all. I don't care what some guy somewhere does, I do care what my husband does, and if it were mine, he wouldn't be getting the Tammy Wynette treatment from me.

Politically, I originally also didn't really care, and thought it was kind of funny to see the very people who have been outed for affairs over the years (and their ardent supporters) suddenly calling him out. In talking to some friends, though, I do see an issue here. What if this hadn't come out? What if instead of negotiating with TMZ for the story rights, the other woman had instead decided to blackmail him? And what if instead of some random "other woman", she'd really been the construct of an outside agency, designed to appeal to him? What if the next one is?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:30 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Well...he sent many messages to many women and sent dirty pictures. Yes, he was wrong and crude and maybe a sex addict. AND he lied at first. I think this was worse than Bill Clinton . Worse than Sanford from SC. Worse than Newt having affairs and divorcing his wife , giving her notice of wanting the divorce while she was in the hospital having cancer surgery....etc. Yes, THIS one is really yukky. And his pretty wife is pregnant. Whenever people excuse these bad things and say they don't care,I wonder if that is why there are so many immoral men in politics and show biz and the sports world ? Because nobody has any standards andnobody cares?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:36 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I don't care that he was having explicit correspondence with other women, although it shows a lack of character. It was the lying and allowing other people to be blamed for his careless philandering that bothers me. He has been smug and arrogant and got too full of himself. I saw a little blip on the news earlier that he was having online correspondence with a minor. I have a feeling if that is proven to be true that he will be finished (I already think he is - just a matter of time before he leaves his job). 

The only parties I feel bad for in this situation are his wife and if what I have heard is true then also his unborn child. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Honestly I do not care about his poor judgement ....his lying bothers me a little. What really bothers me is how much tax payer money is going to fund the investigation. This is just one big distraction American can't not afford!
    SarahAndrews

Answer by SarahAndrews at 6:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2011