How do you feel about ppl touching your belly when you're pregnant?

It drove me nuts when even complete strangers wanted to touch my daughters once they started showing. What gives them the right??

WAganma56

Asked by WAganma56 at 4:35 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Being pregnant doesn't make you public property. If you wouldn't just walk-up and touch me normally, don't think that being pregnant gains you access. I had a woman come up and start rubbing my stomach when I was pregnant with my first. I started to rub her stomach and she realized how stupid she was. The only people allowed to rub my belly unannounced are those who had a first hand job in making the baby that's growing in there!!
    roxy85

Answer by roxy85 at 4:39 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Didn't bother me a bit.
    mama_k228

Answer by mama_k228 at 5:44 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i hated someone touching my belly
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:44 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I used to hate it too. For crying out loud have respect for people. You just don't go and put your hands on folks. They are invading our personal space.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:48 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I didn't mind when women did it, but I had a creepy experience with my neighbor's friend rubbing my belly for way too long....and then I found out he had a thing for pregnant women. After that I was so traumatized that only my so was allowed to touch me. lol
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 8:22 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• This annoyed me to no end! How could anyone touch a a stranger and think it's okay? I hated every second of this.
    megkel

Answer by megkel at 8:26 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I THINK IT'S A MOTHERLY THING THERE IS NOTHING MORE BEAUTIFUL THEN A PG. WOMAN .I CAN'T ANS. FOR OTHER, BUT IT LIKE WHEN I TOUCH THE STOMACH I GET A WONDERFUL FEELIN &MAKE ME THINK OF MY OWN EXPERIENCE WHEN I WAS PG.
    skeeter722

Answer by skeeter722 at 8:26 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• It made me feel a little uneasy.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 9:14 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I hated it. I was of the opinion that my body did not suddenly become public property when I became pregnant.

21stCenturyMom

Answer by 21stCenturyMom at 9:17 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I hated it. I AN NOT A PETTING ZOO!!!!!!!!!
    brownhoney21

Answer by brownhoney21 at 9:19 AM on Dec. 11, 2008