Vaginal Rejuvenation?

Have you had it done? whats your pros and cons?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Health

• Hey I am allllll for it, I havent had my kid yet and the baby comes out down below then Im gonna do my best to get that kitty back in shape.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 6:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I'm not sure if it's the same, but I've had two pelvic floor reconstructions. Tighter then a virgin with experience :)
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 6:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• i never had it... im all for it though lol... do what makes u feel happy :).....
    Anonymous

• Never had it, DH says it still feels the same as it did pre-baby, but I would love to have it done.
    Mrs.Gallegos649

Answer by Mrs.Gallegos649 at 7:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I personally wouldn't do it.. I've had one kid already and it went back to normal. I don't see the point
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 7:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I don't know why the sound of it makes me giggle, but I think mine might need to be called RECONSTRUCTION,,lol,, seriously I would do kegels and call it a day, saving up for a tummy tuck, everyone could see that, only hubbs is privy to the private parts,, and so far no complaintts!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:36 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I had mines last year and hate I did it. My husband finishes too fast me now.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• My mom had it done. After 3 kids and 3 husbands, I think she needed it. lol She was so glad she got it done, though.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• i want it!! right along with a tummy tuck and breast lift :D
    wifeNmom76

Answer by wifeNmom76 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I was actually WAY too small "down there" to enjoy sex before children, and sex has felt better to me after each child, so there is no way in hell I would mess with it now. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2011